I train students to find their voice and confidence through embodiment, authenticity, and practice. My mentorship programs are personalized because I believe we are all carrying unique genius that warrants individual honoring and attention. You aren’t generic and neither is your offering.
I will create a program with you and for you that will move you toward your highest potential. Together we will create a path that will challenge you to grow and ascend into your purpose, so that you may move forward with courage and brilliance in your own unique way. You were born to shine!
Commitment + dedication is required. I only work with committed humans!
Teaching may include:
- Body: heart, central channel, alignment, fascial tensegrity, primal roots, holistic engagement, uniform tone, spirals, angles, plus so much more!
- Pose breakdowns, advanced poses, sequencing
- Mind: mentalism, neurology, and ways of be-ing
- Heart: emotional resilience, unity consciousness, trauma + energetic integration, affirmations
- Conscious Connected Breathwork + WimHof, healing at an energetic level
- Chakras, elements, universal + cosmic laws
- Online business as a wellness and movement teacher
* I have been in online business for the past 5 years. Through a lot of trial and error, I have found the way to create a sustainable online business “machine.” I would be honoured to help you put this together and save you the years of learning to create the system.
Send me an email to start the conversation.
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Movement + Presence + Awareness
5 days of love... movement classes, music playlists, inspired information on well-being + more!
Elisha has been my teacher, mentor, and beam of inspiration in my life for years. She brings fire balanced with mindful movements that leave you feeling more mobile, strong, and at ease. I veered away from traditional asana practices and dived deeper into the primal based movement that she teaches so gracefully. Not only does Elisha teach unique classes, but she also hosts workshops and provides mentorship that allows students to further their skills. She empowers others through movement as a form of medicine and that is why I keep coming back- showing up for myself and leading a life that is powerful.
I cannot reiterate how much gratitude I have for Elisha’s offerings and spirit. She is a pleasure to work with and her presence will leave you feeling more peaceful, open, and empowered. I highly recommend her offerings to all the people in my life because I hope that they will be able to experience the positive changes to their mind, body, and soul just like I did. Much love ♥️
Hajer Mustafa, Victoria, BC
I started training privately with Elisha Jane in early 2016, and was immediately impressed by her ability to articulate movement and teach in a way that was highly accessible, while also encouraging me to explore past the boundaries of what I thought was possible for my body. Working and training with Elisha completely transformed my life, both on and off the mat!
When I was offered the opportunity to train with her as a teacher in early 2019, I jumped on this immediately! As a passionate lover of the practice and a dedicated student, I was eager to take my practice to the next level in this way.
Elisha’s training exceeded my expectations on every level. Her precise attention to detail and powerful encouragement and feedback allowed me to step into the teacher role with a deep understanding of how to share this practice with confidence. I felt I was provided so much Love and support as she taught me how to not only be a good teacher, but a GREAT teacher.
I am forever honored and grateful to have had this experience with her, and would recommend it to anyone! Thank you, Elisha!
Cecilia Mackie, Victoria, BC