A resource for movement and yoga professionals: monthly newsletter with high quality information + content, inspired ideas, monthly teachers meet up.
- Monthly (potent and packed) newsletter: emergent science, ideas, articles, videos, music, playlists, + inspiration
- Monthly teachers zoom meeting
- (Text) book club (when it's running)
- Resources: book recommendations, articles, websites, teachers
- Growing community of Movement Professionals supporting each other to rise
BEGINNING JUNE 2021
An 8 month integrative body-mind immersion with Elisha Jane + Britt Clements.
A continuous evolution + body awareness exploration designed for movement professionals who want to expand, embody, and go deep into the practice of becoming.
- Multi-modality + evolutionary movement
- Alignment + intention
- Bridging science + spirit
- Emergent science + ideology: biotensegrity, biomotional being, fascia
- Embodiment + presence
- Power of sound, music, vibration, and word resonance
- Embryological inquiry
- Heart + mind
- Fractals, geometry, spirals, recoil + spring load systems.
- Pulse, rhythm, lifeforce
- + so much more
MOVE | BREATHE | FEEL
For growth oriented, curious explorer style yogis and movers... Join to be inspired and to expand your physical embodiment.
- Live Classes with Excellent Teachers + Myself
- Alignment Flow
- Somatic Groundwork
- Primal Movement
- Creative Sequencing
- Movers Community: Connection, Presence, Friendship, Inspiration
Maybe you just want a growing collection of movement videos to tap into whenever you have space...
My Vimeo Movement Membership will be perfect for this!Elisha Jane Vimeo Movement Membership
I’ve been on a mission to save the world since I was a little girl. Little did I know, my path would circle me back: save yourself... and you will save the world.
My mystical heart keeps me searching for the great mysteries and hidden truths of life.
I am fascinated by the stars and their astrological wisdom. I am in love with the moon... And we dance in dreams every night. The forest is my serenity, and the ocean is my depth. Through nature, I find all of my greatest teachings.
I live to the beat of my heart and cherish presence with each breath.
I am so inspired to dance, move, and find freedom in my body. My spirit comes to life through my body's movements.
I am constantly expanding, creating, and growing- and I am so excited to share my heart with you.
Elisha dares you to get out of your head and into your body. It is probably impossible to not be instantly inspired by her genuine love for movement and physicality.
The practice she teaches is strong and challenging, but what really stands out is the playfulness and the idea of pushing your own power and agility for the simple fun of it. Her practice has made me both stronger and more flexible, but it’s also been a lesson that a movement practice is, at its essence, a form of play and physical therapy that is integral to mental health and well-being.
After learning from her for over two years, I’ve been amazed by the attention, support, and commitment she gives to her students, and her ability to transfer that online is truly impressive. She will bring a fire and tenacity and still have you giggling.
Alison Campbell, Victoria, BC
Join my mailing list to receive my bi-monthly MOON Letter, special invitations and offers, and all my love!